Monday, August 5, 2013

Ellita's Quilts by Rachel and New Etsy Shop Listings

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Our backyard is really starting to take shape the grass was all installed last Friday. I am really happy that we went with artificial turf and I will give a complete review of it later on. Up coming this week for our back yard all of the block retaining walls should be installed as well as a retaining wall that will be a dog run on the side yard. As soon as the job is complete we will go get some plants and I will show off the finished look!

But today I am sharing some of my favorite shots I took last week of Rachel's quilts! We have decided to combine her Etsy Shop Ellita's Design Quilts with The sign shop so now you can find all of our goods in one spot! Rachel left all her quilts with me two weekends ago and I took some official pictures of them for our shop. So today I am going to share those with you! Here is the LINK for our shop incase you want to stop by and take a look and maybe pick up one of Rachel's gorgeous quilts or a sign. We both have custom options for signs and quilts Rachel is the Quilting diva and can create anything your heart desires! But if you are looking for something fast she can ship out one her quilts within a week! I also have said previously I provide custom sign options. Just message me what your heart desires and I will draft some ideas for you to choose from!

Catch you all later this week!

-Haley





No comments:

Post a Comment